View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 02:17 PM   #4
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro fanboy View Post
yeah straight line that bike would beat almost everything
I assume it would take at least 800 RWHP to keep up with a FBO liter bike. But that would probably only up to high 100s and then the bike would start to move out.

BTW, a buddy of mine has a new S1000RR and we rode the other night. I brought out my Hayabusa. My bike is completely bone stock tho I have a bunch of mods for it in my living room waiting to get installed. His had a slip-on. So we were on a private course and from 90MPH he jumped and I couldn't catch him. I don't know what gear he was in tho. So when we got to another straight at 90MPH I dropped into 3rd and gunned it. He said he was catching up but by 170MPH he had not passed me. On top of that I didn't go full ham-fist. I only went about 80% throttle. For the record his bike weighs about 430 pounds while mine weighs about 580. And I'm a good 100 pounds heavier than him too. Those bikes typically dyno around 185 WHP stock while mine dynos around 160s stock. But I have more torque due to having a lot more displacement. So my take is that while stock and under the limitations of the ECU and speed limiter, I'd probably get to 188MPH before he can pass me which is where both of our bikes are limited. But if we both are FBO and tuned then I'm thinking he'd probably catch me by around 180s. Anyway, they are fast bikes.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote