View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 10:17 PM   #29
Fenriel

Drives: 96 t/a / Hyper Blue 1SS MRC M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20171LE View Post
I call BS on absolutely everything you posted above.
The short quote above is the most hilarious.

EVERY professional engineer or tuner is going to agree with the following:
Front Mount Twin Turbos >>> Centrifugal Superchargers >>>>>>>>>>>> Positive Displacement Superchargers.

LPE was charging $30k for twin turbo system, when they were doing a PD supercharger system for $10k. So, your PD argument is a joke. I've had this conversation face to face with Graham at LPE almost 20 years ago when John was still alive, and he was far above you at LPE as the Chief Engineer.
I, and many other on here, were building FI cars in the early 1990s, so your resume is quite short compared to ours.

I stand by my statements.
PD blowers are only chosen because they are cheap.
If you're going to do an aftermarket FI system, do a front mount twin turbo or a centrifugal supercharger system depending on your budget and horsepower goals.
Honestly man, it's cool to have opinion and you have the right to yours, but you've already crossed the line several times and have been just plain rude.

I would go over the logical reasons why each system has there high points and why PD's aren't just "garbage," but the others have already done that...

So big deal that you have had a face to face conversation with a guy in the business, what exactly does that make you? Nothing. You're just another consumer of products, you yourself have neither created nor designed anything. No one cares how much money you've spent on a system, it doesn't make your opinion anything other than just that, an opinion. Which I think I can safely say at least for myself that you should stop trying to shove yours down the throats of others...

But I digress after seeing how you've been reacting thus far I'll just leave this here for you...

Fenriel is offline   Reply With Quote