View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #20
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
OK...so I decided to have a little fun with your rendering Doc

1) Changed round fogs to angled ones and made the black housings slightly bigger...I think something angled up there with LEDs would look more modern than round, but don't really have anything against the round.

2) I made the "black" area of the lower front air dam shorter than the outward ends. Gives the front more character...and this is exactly what Chevy has done with the new Vette and the Impala,

3) The shaded areas just below the fogs, I changed the angle from flat to angled

4) Brought in the fender flares at the bottoms to show more tire

5) softened the angles of the hood a bit on the outside so you don't see the hard edges as well.

6) Cut off some of the tire length in the front shot...car just looks to high in originals.

7) Gave the head lights an outlined LED shape that I thought would look good with this design....not too hung up on that though. They could maybe be a tad bigger.

In the rear I wasn't exactly sure what to do. I just felt like there was too much "white space" there, so I though a couple indentions in the body there would look good. Doesn't have to be vents...just something to add character.

Also added more lines to the tail lights.

Lowered the blacked out part between the tail lights for more character.

I don't intend for you to add any of this into your design...these are just my opinions!
Attached Images

Last edited by KMPrenger; 08-03-2013 at 02:02 PM.