View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 09:06 PM   #34
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
I like how Camaro5 took a post I made in another thread, and made a whole new thread from it lol...I really don't mind. Just think its kind of funny

I think it is worth discussion so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyforall View Post
Front and rear are UGLY! Front looks like a gigantic smile, and the rear looks like a devoid Stingray missing pieces. *blah* Side is not bad but those two raised lines on the sides are two deep. The wheels look toyishly huge and overstated.
Well that's what concepts are...huge and overstated. Then you tone them down for the real deal. The 5th gen Camaro concept however, was fairly close to the real deal, but was still toned down some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilirg View Post
I liked the side profile, then saw the sketches of the front and rear and almost puked.
I agree...looks very attractive from the side. Of course you couldn't put indentions that deep on a production car without it being ridiculously wide, but they could still have them, and make them deep enough to look "conceptish".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaCamaroKid View Post
The front needs MAJOR work, but other than that it has potential.

Not like it matters though, if GM intends to come out with the 6th gen by 2016 they already have a design nailed down and probably have a few concepts built.
Exactly right.