View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 09:24 PM   #21
aa406079

Drives: New : 2017 SS 1LE Old: 2012 TTRS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1ce View Post
I came back to add to my last post...

The 1le wheels are perfect but going to 19inch light wheels would go a long way. You would also save weight on a smaller tires too.

I would say your pretty much at the 3500-3600lbs range with what you listed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBlue View Post
I love this concept as well, especially the Cobra seats and rear seat delete. You have lots of great ideas for this build.

I'm curious about the throttle controller...one of the only criticisms Randy Pobst had about the 1LE was that the throttle was too aggressive, not progressive enough.

Yet, the Vitesse seems to be a popular mod on 6 gen Camaros. Why do you feel it needs a sharper throttle?

I've heard great things about its streetability... I agree on the track you want a more progressive throttle... the Vitesse can be fine tuned and one setting is completely off...

What Randy is talking about is how abruptly it responds to a small amount of pedal movement... yet a lot of folks to about a INITIAL DELAY in response from the pedal moving to throttle increasing... perhaps this is something only tuning will fix down the line.

Ultimately you want instance response when you first push the gas pedal but a gradual ramping up as you continue to depress the pedal thru it's full range...
aa406079 is offline   Reply With Quote