View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 07:05 AM   #17
Jeffadd

Drives: 2019 camaro
i had a car done with igl kenzo and paid a hefty price for it... the car looks amazing though.

But when i bought my 1le last yr i decided to look into options that i could manage. I am versed in paint correction and only made sense to find a solution i could manage.

I looked into cquarts, and some others and didn't feel it was worth the cost for the duration they offered. I could get as good and long with zaino bro's products.

But then a guy at a show turned me onto McKee's 37 ceramic paint protection line. I use McKee's for some other things and they are solid brand with great products. So i figured i would try it.

I bought the whole kit for 180.00 which to me is not bad since the volume of product you huge vs other brands and professional services.

https://www.mckees37.com/mkcs-100-kit.html

I love the beading power, its only been on the car now 8 months, and it just rolls off the car. The car is white so its hard to see if the 9h harness is really protecting the paint, but dirt and brake dust just rinse away with no touch.

look the products up and decide for yourself, but it was pretty easy to do all the work in a weekend. Key is to not miss spots, make sure you overlap!

Last edited by Jeffadd; 02-19-2020 at 07:15 AM.
Jeffadd is offline   Reply With Quote