View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 11:32 PM   #19
evanescent03

Drives: '19 SS 1LE/'19 Rubicon/'20 AT4
I had an M3 and I traded it in for a ‘16 SS. I loved the firm steering, braking and shifting compared to the M3 which felt like a rubbery mess in comparison. the V8 soundtrack really made me fall I in love as did the throttle response. From a money standpoint I should’ve held onto the M3 because I’ve had like 7 cars since that fateful day in 2016 trying to fill the all-rounded nature of the M3. Fast, looked great, good set of options for $70k, big support group for doing track days, felt well built.... but it did lack the sheer drama the Camaro has. I’m actually on my 3rd Camaro now I’m the past 3 yrs (with several other cars in between)... and I really just think that the SS 1LE is the best performance bang for the buck especially considering that there is a back seat to stuff my munchkins into.

If I had to spend much more time in the car commuting down the highway, I think I’d miss the M3 more. Nicer to be in. Still had a stick shift option. But for a weekend blast and for track duty, the SS 1LE is way more fun to me.
evanescent03 is offline   Reply With Quote