View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 11:11 AM   #103
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
SO TRUE. THANK - YOU

Sort of like using DA for 1/4 mile times. Strictly to help level the playing field when it comes to bench racing.

Every DYNO is different, every engine is different, and every day is different. It is only a number. All too funny how so many get hung up on a number only!
As long as the number for MY car come out high enough to make me happy, I don't care HOW they did it. LOL

And yes the dyno numbers for my car came out just fine and were the same from two different dyno's on completely different day.

As they say, you're getting way to hung up on specific numbers various people are measuring and comparing those numbers to the published manufacturing specs. I'd only be concerned if the measured number would fall short of the advertised numbers.

And yes, I'd agree myself that the driveline losses could very well be one of the big area's they're concentrating on improving for many reasons.

Just sit back and be very happy with the performance of the new SS's, and hold on to your shorts, I can only dream of the numbers a new ZL1 (or whatever they call it) will put down.

The current Gen6 SS is already darn close to Gen5 ZL1 performance numbers in some area's.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote