View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 05:45 PM   #347
trademaster

Drives: 12 MP4-12C, 16 Quattroporte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
Agree to some extent, but this car is not hitting the open market for another year and is considerably under powered to the V8's GM is putting on the road by then. With some tuning, the turbo 4 will even out perform the GT350, which is scary. The '16 R has earned respect to enter the ballpark of older model Z/28 / 911 territory for sure, but even their "prototype" models have been found lacking at the pro level.

I don't know you and you have absolutely no clue of my training and experience. If you need some professional statistic, Stevenson smoked the R's this year with their Z/28's de-tuned and effectively running in limp mode. Try performing some of your own basic research and offer a useful counter opinion before attacking me.
Your training? Please, do tell. Which N/A GM V8 makes the Vodoo seem underpowered? I don't need to do, "basic research" I know what a good powerband for the track looks like and this is one. Nearly 5,000rpm-wide linear power delivery at high rpm. Your comment about peak torque and powerband just reveals your inexperience. Ferrari and Porsche must make terrible track cars if it's all about peak torque . The type of racing you're talking about is heavily reliant on the regulating body balancing the cars properly, and these regulations tend to change frequently in an attempt to do so, so your point is pretty irrelevant.
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote