View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 10:43 AM   #18
LT4 650

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1_fan View Post
Yes, I paid $3050, this is after discounts (returning customer and off season), roughly 1900 for the xpel (PPF), 400 for the paint correction, and 600 for the ceramic coating. Depends on the shop and area you live in, but this guy and his wife/partner are one of the best in my area, IMHO. The front end is a custom application, and they have to remove the hood scoop and emblems to cover the carbon fiber and wrap the xpel under all the edges. Took them 2 days shy of two weeks to complete. The paint correction alone took 3 days.
Beautiful ZL1...smart move on your part and that color is starting to grow on me!

The cost for this is immaterial when it comes to protecting your beautiful ZL1.
I have had this type of work done on every car I have owned since Ceramic Pro was invented (damn I am old...).

Depending on where one lives the prices are usually pretty consistent for Xpel (depending on how much of the car you want to cover), and Ceramic Pro application (paying for the product and a couple of hours to apply)...the real price difference is usually in the labor related to the "Paint Correction"...on my slightly used (7,100 miles when I purchased) BLACK ZL1 I had to have Stage 2 paint correction for swirls, etc...and I probably should have had Stage 3 done as I still see some marks but I am ANAL as hell!!! LOL

GM previously owned:
2014 SS M6
2014 ZL1 M6
2019 ZL1 M6
2016 Z06 M6
LT4 650 is offline   Reply With Quote