View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 10:12 AM   #7
ScatPack
Banned

Drives: None at the moment
I keep telling myself that I really want the camaro, but I'll probably end up in the mustang. I dont know why, but thats what I feel will happen. Mostly because Im not going to pay inflated prices for a car that GM was giving away last year. And also I know that the aftermarket will be easier and cheaper to make the mustang go fast vs the camaro. I was initially going to get a ZL1, but I dont want a huge payment even though im planning on putting down $10k. And I feel like I could get a great deal on a 2SS and just buy a blower for it and be well under what I would have paid for the ZL1. Same with the mustang but there was no way I was going to get a Shelby GT350 or 500. The 350 is WAY overpriced. When compared to the SS 1LE, its no contest price to performance. And the GT500 is over $100k in most cases. No thanks. So there are very limited options to get into a fast car for $50k not including my down.

As for the cars themselves, I agree about the mustang feeling sloppy. Even in the PP1 variant. And I want an A10, so no PP2 option for me.
ScatPack is offline   Reply With Quote