View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:01 AM   #38
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
Wow, some of you guys are really taking Al's cleverly designed response as total gospel. Im not sure if its a lack of understanding, or just plain refusal to accept the truth. So many questions UN-answered.
If there was a build date cut-off, why doesn't GM recognize it? Why weren't dealers ever informed of this information? Why does the TSB specifically list current 18's including the Camaro? Why are dealers still performing the "FIX" on 18's? If fluid was the root cause, how come there are so many examples of shudder returning? The torque converter you say? Ok, how about the guys who got the flush and a torque converter only to have shudder return again? How about the countless examples of tuner's eliminating shudder permanently? How about the fact that nothing changed fluid wise or internally in the transmissions for 2018, yet Global warranty claims are down dramatically? Ect..Ect..
You guys can believe what you want, but the proof is there. I will circle a few critical areas on my previously posted document, since there still seems to be some confusion on that subject... Once again "EOP"= End of Production.
There seems to be a discrepancy between the documentation you, as dealers, are given...and what the Engineering Team has communicated here. That is not the focus of this discussion...perhaps you should call the district manager?

But above all, we don't need to accuse anyone of denying "the truth", or being stupid. Let's not get this thread bogged down by ego...thanks.