blpadge2

Drives: 2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Scooter View Post
theCATALYST
@sstormtroopr

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
iTrader Rating: 0 reviews

Took my 16 SS A8 in for a TC replacement today. Did the triple flush a handful of months ago, but only kept the shudder away for roughly 4k miles. Just as my dealer was about to install the new TC, they where halted and I was called. I too was told of the fix planned for 1st quarter 2019. Bulletin attached.
Attached Images

GM Darkened Taillights, ZL1 1LE 3rd Brake Light

Check out his post on another part of the transmission forum. My dealer says I have to talk with the shop foreman since the service advisor didn't know what is coming in the 1st quarter of 19 to fix this problem.
Took mine in last Wed. with just under 15K on the odo. Service writer next to the noob doing mine said he had done many of these and would probably need flush and drive for 200 mi.

Got email yesterday that they were going straight to TC replacement, but they are on national backorder. Would be at least 1 week before they could get one in.

Seeing this posted, how much you want to bet I get email around Friday saying that they just flushed it and to come and get it with no TC replacement?

Guys, I can't believe there is not one single lawyer on this forum with a shuddering A8 who could not organize a class action suit against GM.