View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 01:01 AM   #59
sv340

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideZX6R View Post
Just sold my SS 1LE with cam and some other mods and have been debating on he next replacement.

Was thinking of the C8 Z51 but am also considering other options... an A10 ZL1-1LE being one of them.

I have yet to drive one and honestly hardly any dealers in the area have them and the ones that do, are not keen on allowing test drives.

So I'm curious to hear about your back road/street driving experiences. I have a daily driver so it won't be my only car but I'd like to be able to drive it to work on occasion and definitely do spirited driving on backroads on the weekends (and maybe take the wife to do errands and such)

Please let me know your experiences

*edit* for reference, the SS 1LE I had, was always a -3.0* camber up front, and 1.25* rear - Was driven in Sport always on the street and Track mode on track. I only used Tour when the wife was in the car.
It always ZLE OEM size wheels/tires (305/325 /30-19 Continental Extreme Contact Sport for street and SC3Rs for track) on it as well
My question is your signature says you have an '18 F150 Diesel, Ford only recently released their F150 diesel, did you do a transplant or do you have a SD? Just curious.
sv340 is offline   Reply With Quote