View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 06:18 PM   #43
Bow Tie Fanatic

Drives: 2018 Mosaic Black Metallic ZL1 A10
V4 DSC Controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMotorMagazine View Post
Best thing, record shock data, email it with track info... Laptimizer or hand written notes. I'll get with our resident genius and racing engineer, and go over it, to see where things are for you. What's cool, is when you make a positive change and pick up time, confidence grows, and you push more. That can necessitate even more tweaking, because you're demanding more. For me, low speed C/R settings had most profound impact. Also, if you get a chance to try someones SS 1LE e-diff controller, especially with the GM Performance calibration, give it a go. I know swapping out BCM's with e-diff cal works on 2017's, but GM made changes on 2019's that required DSC to update firmware, so not sure if anything else is effected. All that CAN/bus stuff makes my brain hurt. I can tell you from personal experience, a 2017 ZL1 6 speed performed better on autocross with a SS 1LE e-diff controller. The '17 calibrations on ZL1 made it difficult to rotate on tight turns, and put power down, without kicking rear out. ZL1 1LE calibration is very similar to SS 1LE GM Performance calibration, differences primarily based on accounting for engine torque. I still can't get over how well the Goodyear tires work. Shoot me a message and and I'll get with you on current setup, what's its doing, and when. I've got smart people left n right of me, so one of us will have an answer.
Ok will do. Thanks very much!
Bow Tie Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote