View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 08:03 AM   #14
Snakebt6

Drives: Rally Green 2020 ZL1 1LE A10
I was rear ended and had 6k worth of cosmetic damage and repair. No structural or suspension damages.

Ive got a DV claim in now.

Id assume I would see somewhere between 5 and 10k for DV and would assume when I trade that car back into the dealer on the next new one in 2+yrs a value in that range is coming off the top.

Just my opinion and what I think would be fair.

I track mine and its been in an accident so id ask would I buy my current car? I wouldn't buy privately with or without a warranty a car the likes of a ZL1 Hellcat etc. Who needs that hassle of any issues due to mis treatment or lack of maintenance.

Mines over maintained washed waxed etc and I treat it well but it gets used as advertised by Chevy for sure so..

I suppose its all up to the person wanting to buy it what their thoughts and feelings are about the individual car they are looking to buy. Not everyone thinks like me nor do I think like them and we all have things that are important or not to us.

For me ill trade mine in on a C8 in 2021/2 to the same dealer I bought it from and that did the damage repair.

Hopefully I get away with 5k plus in DV and would expect to hear at the time of trade in that's the value off the offer due to the accident.
Snakebt6 is offline   Reply With Quote