View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 03:38 PM   #8
shrini23

Drives: 2016 2LT-RS, A8 Kalhari 'Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
It will work on a V6, giving it the SS stance and ride. Many have done this swap. I was hoping for a local as the parts are heavy and shipping could be costly. I know the shocks and struts alone on most GM part selling sites go for $495. I'd like to get rid of the whole lot at once and be done with it. I have them all in a oversized box that the sways came in and I would need to try and wrap them all individually so cut the clanging and then something to fill in to prevent things from moving around inside. I think all this would make the weight even heavier.
Thanks for the response.
I drive a convertible and what I fear is, will this work on a convertible?
I'm mostly interested in dropping my car a bit but not a whole lot so not sure if this came from a non-mic.
Can u pls provide me some part numbers so lemme check it and see if this work for my 'vert

American Authority (Side Skirts, Diffuser & Valance, Tow Hook, Front Fender Vent, Side Scoops)
shrini23 is offline   Reply With Quote