View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:14 AM   #209
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by intensifi View Post
I have a Camaro. Who do I need to get approval from before I buy and install my mods?

I was hoping to add GM leatherette down the length of my center console to match the console lid next week. None of the models have that stock. Is that ok?

I was also hoping to buy the hot wheels edition flat black tail light bezels when they become available instead of painting mine flat black. Is that ok?

I need to know who approves these things. The guy behind the counter at my dealership may ask for my authorization papers.

Your request must be submitted to the "5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions" thread for the general members of this Forum to either accept(praise) or deny (ridicule) your choice of considered mods. You should also place a thread in each subforum that is related for each mod you are considering so you can get as many professional suggestions as to alternatives and proper installation. Once you have at least a 75% approval from the minimum 100 members, proceed to print out your results to submit to authorized vendor*.

* - repeat process to get approval papers to submit to approved vendors from members.

If this process is not satisfactory to meeting your needs, submit authorization request to sell Camaro.