View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 07:11 PM   #9
drfeelgood

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
^^^This

^^^This

Hopefully you realize he's talking about the Transmission. The ECM is not locked and is what you would to tune for all the things you just listed.

No way anything needs done to the TCM with these mods.
Do you have an A10 or an M6? The TCM in the A10 is locked and has to be unlocked to get any real gains from a tune. You can not tune the A10 without physically removing the TCM and sending it to be unlocked (usually HP tuners). This has been covered multiple times here by anyone that has attempted to get more power out of the ZL1 with the A10

here is one thread from HP tuners forum
https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...aro-zl1-tuning

there are other threads on our forum as well. If you are going to add those mods, and do an ECU tune, send the TCM to be unlocked and do it the right way. Again, don't take my word for it, contact vengeance, Cunningham, or weapon X and see what they say. I defer to them (however, since I have spoken with 2 of the 3, I know what they are going to say)
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

'17 Maserati Levante- STOCK

Last edited by drfeelgood; 05-02-2018 at 07:23 PM.
drfeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote