View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 12:39 PM   #10
k0jdd

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro / Colorado
I had some spare time this morning and I made two calls.

First I called Jack Cooper Transport (JCT) to see what they could tell me. The rep I spoke to tried VERY hard to determine the status of my vehicle. 5 stars for him! He was quite puzzled by whatever information he was seeing on his end. His conclusion is that the shipment of the vehicle is being held by GM, and not by JCT, but he had no idea why and he had ran out of ideas on where else to look for an answer.

Next I called Chevrolet Customer Service and inquired about the status of my order.
Got to a CS Rep right away (overseas I suspect), asked for the status of the order, and was then placed on 16 minute hold. All the CSR was able to provide me was the VIN (which I have), and a scripted speech about how "everyone is working to deliver the highest quality product to me, blah blah blah. My dealer will be notified of any status changes and will contact me."

So overall it was semi-useful to call to JCT (I know they are not the hold-up) and a total waste of time to call GM.
Traded- 2014 2LT V6 Automatic / Red Hot w/Black Leather / 19" Polished Wheels / Sunroof
VIN 2G1FC1E31E9202653
Traded - 2010 2LT V6 Manual / Victory Red/Black Leather / 19" Polished Wheels / R6P
VIN 2G1FG1EV3A9112601
Sold - 1999 2LT V6 Automatic / Victory Red/Black Leather / 19" Polished Wheels / T-Tops
VIN {Still Searching for it...}
k0jdd is offline   Reply With Quote