View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 08:19 AM   #12
Boostgod

Drives: Zl1 1le (order)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC113 View Post
Yeah, I've been pretty close to ordering a ZL1 1LE. Holding me back are a couple factors. I think there is likely to be a '24 with a special send-off package and I'd get that. Used car prices are going down fast and if there's an economic downturn in the next year used Camaro prices may drop and if so it seems like there's always used, low-mile ZLE garage queens for sale.

Main use for the car would be trailering to a track, HPDE or AutoX. ZLE is not as fast as my current SLE for AX and it costs A LOT of money to drive it on-track. A LOT.

Cayman/Boxster will be done after '26 and I might rather have a GTS or GT4 as I already have a SS 1LE. Corvettes will likely be available past 2030. I think in the long run I'd rather have a Vette or Cayman.
I’m in the same zone, however I believe that the last year, likely 2024, will be hard to get. If there is a final edition, it will likely be extremely limited considering how limited a ZLE is now. Getting the last, final edition would be ideal for future value and rarity - but are you willing to risk not getting one? Because current ZLE orders could even get pushed to 2024 - who knows.
Boostgod is offline   Reply With Quote