View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 02:58 PM   #12
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by armycop71 View Post
Even though I hate Ford with a passion, I have to give them credit for actually listening to their customers and offering a 7th generation V-8 powered "muscle" or "sports" car depending on how you classify it. The past few years, Ford has been producing a much better lineup than Chevy, and have the sales to back it up. The Bronco Sport is outselling most compact CUVs, the big Bronco is still selling faster than they can make them. Plus the Mavericks are sold out, they aren't able to take new orders. Even the controversial Mach E is still selling well. I don't see a very bright future for Chevy if they insist on just making C8s better and letting the rest of the lineup suffer.
I have to agree. A company that did so well with the Camaro and Corvette, cant make anything else exciting.

After the Camaro is gone, there isn't a single car Chevy makes that I would be interested in. Not even from an EV perspective, I just think their cars are sort of lame.