View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 09:18 AM   #56
driftking123

Drives: 2022 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachU View Post
I am just now seeing this.....did you get everything sorted out yet? If not send me a PM.
Holly hell, I just saw this... Lol. Yes. I emailed wildhammer, where I purchased it and a guy got back to me right away and emailed me updated instructions which helped me complete the install. However, I had a hiccup in that I put one of the pins in the wrong hole and didn't think I could get it out. I luckily had a depin set in a interior trim removal kit that I didn't know was there. So I was able to depin the pin and put it back into the correct hole.

I finished everything and brought it to Chevy and they flashed everything. It took an hour or so and 180, but it's done and I love it. I actually like the white light around the radio. I use red to match my car color and red around the radio would be TOO much red for me. So, all in all it was one of the best mods I've ever done.

I appreciate the help and the attention. Now I'm waiting on my Trifecta tune coming Monday. Then I'll add the GPI LT2 intake.

Thanks again.
driftking123 is offline   Reply With Quote