View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 11:08 AM   #7
JitteryJoe

Drives: 21' LTI, '18 Traverse, '15 Mazda 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark114 View Post
Emissions requirements may have changed for 2021. It's possible that the flash has not been released for 2021 and that may be why the intake isn't listed for 2021 models. The dealers will not be able to flash a 2021 if the GM system doesn't allow it.
I think you are right, Dealer just messaged me back and said they could not get the intake for emissions reasons and that GM was working on a fix but no ETA. And my damn accessory credit expires in 20 days

I guess I'm getting the strut bar and the 1LE short shifter? I don't like the GM spoilers all that much and I'm not sure about just the Sway bars and not the full 1LE spec suspension and I don't feel like forking another 1K on top of the accessory credit when I can order that online from one of the wholesalers for a lot cheaper (my "we're sorry your valvespring broke on day 1" coupon only works at the dealer). Plus I don't want to risk not being able to get up my driveway.

Is the shifter really worth it? it says only a 8.75% throw reduction which is probably not very noticeable unless there is upgraded bushings and or design.
JitteryJoe is offline   Reply With Quote