View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 09:33 PM   #8
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapote21 View Post
Love that car. Where did you get it? There was an identical one at local dealer in Tampa.

1. Splitter. I love and recommend the GM second gen in black metallic. Part #84544270. I got mine from shop chevy parts dot com
2. Dont have on mine yet but would go with matching set. Part # 84486684
3. Splash guards. Need them. Tired of the splashing of dirt on sides of car. Im going with original.
4. Exhaust. AWE track edition. Amazing. Just replace the rear bottom piece with the original for dual tips

Here are pics of splitter and exhaust.
Thanks. Once I can get plates for it and drive it, I'm sure I will too. lol

I bought it in MA - about 140 miles from me - and trailered it home. There are a couple of white ones here in CT, but neither has the Adrenaline Red interior and the dealer refused to budge more than a few hundred from MSRP on price claiming he was "all in" at the price he quoted. There's a reason he's sitting on a ton of Camaros when every other dealer out there is either sold out or selling down. Whatever - my gain.

Thanks for the suggestions and the pics. I'll have to go back, but I thought I had checked out the AWE and didn't think it was what I was looking for sound-wise. I'll check it out again, though. I would be happy to "build my own" NPP to have a stealth mode setting, but I don't know if I would do it with the stock exhaust or not.
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote