View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 07:40 PM   #31
2010REDSS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Our 2016 Camaro Convertible has made it home!

We had an amazing time at Rodgers Chevrolet picking her up! Got to meet Becky, Joe and Maureen and several other great people that made it such an outstanding experience.

I have been blessed to own many great cars over the years, nearly all of them special ordered just like this one - but this was absolutely the BEST car buying experience of my life. From the first time I talked to Becky on the phone ordering the car back in February, through all the updates I got from Becky along the way, being treated like royalty the entire afternoon we picked up the car, to Becky calling and checking on us during our drive home and the next morning to make sure all was ok.

Unbelievable service every step of the way. Becky and Rodgers Chevrolet now have a customer for life.........

And all of that was before we even got the car home and got a chance to drive it Saturday....WOW!! As you can see in the picture, we have a 2002 SS and a 2010 SS keeping the vert company in the garage - and they have been two great cars - but this Gen 6 SS is simply incredible. The looks, the interior, the technology, the dual mode exhaust in track mode, and the performance - Chevy dialed our Camaro's up a huge notch with the Gen 6!

Love the car - loved the experience - can't wait for some top-down summer driving!

Becky - thanks for all that you did for us, and for so many other Chevy lovers. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

(Now I've gotta get some Blackout Mods on my 2010 to keep up with the 2016!! )
Attached Images

2010REDSS is offline   Reply With Quote