View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:54 AM   #5242

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Thanks for the comments guys. I guess I just expected a Caddy to hold it's value a little better than that. Saw a lot of complaints on the 2.0T, something about piston failure, and the Cue/touchscreen was garbage. I just noticed the CTS's are in the same price range as well for used. Looks like I'm gonna drive one of those today as well.

This is the cheapest SS I've found. Honestly tempting, but I know I won't drive this during the winter. And I'd be stuck with the same problem. I need a sporty 4 door that I just won't care about melting slowly over time with salt. Just trying to get the newest thing I can without spending a fortune because I know what cars look like after a few winters. :( My old winter beater has rusted apart. Luckily I work with a good company and they are letting me use the company truck till I get a vehicle figured out.

Any other suggestions are welcomed in my price range. Prefer something with all wheel drive.
Go Impala...lol...Good reviews, FWD, 6cyl, plenty of room and probably plenty cheap for newer used ones! Good luck...

Name:  impala2.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  91.9 KB

Sorry, can't pass up a chance to post one of my Impala pics....lol....
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote