View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 04:10 PM   #180
WCFB-Russ

Drives: ?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant_ss View Post
Rather he has the parts or not, I can't understand how a person intelligent and prideful enough to not want information to get out, for very good reasons, would put The information out there lol. Doesn't make sense but whatever.....
basically this:

He probably (I'm just spitballing here and I doubt I'll get confirmation on this) just wanted people to realize that this isn't the first time that parts have been leaked and to point out that he, like others, are doing what they can to keep the car under wraps. Most likely because he has friends at GM.

I know - because of the kind of contacts I have, were I to come across something like this relating to them, I would turn them over to the people that I know and explain how I obtained them.

Obtaining a job at GM could be tricky when you sit on parts and don't tell them, and blurt it out in a forum. But be realistic. Firstly, we have no clue how GM is reacting to this. And as a person who knows the kind of hoops that have to be jumped through to obtain trust from someone in a company like this and to become friends with them, don't you think that he would have told his "friends" the minute that he came across them and acquired them?

Just think about that. They might have said "hang on to them".

We.Don't.Know.

Plain and simple. Move back to the damn topic and quit trying to be all "Damn boy you in trouble".

edit: to all of you saying "damn your apartment is big", apartments come in different sizes. Sucks to be you that you had a small apartment in college or early in life, now get over it.

Last edited by WCFB-Russ; 02-11-2015 at 04:11 PM. Reason: werds
WCFB-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote