View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 12:00 PM   #29
ron123

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior85 View Post
Do I turn my Jeep into my DD, and sell the car outright, put the money up and save towards a 6th gen, or used C7? (single, no kids, just 2 dogs).
Or do you have another suggestion?
BINGO - highlighted your words above in RED.
You've driven the car for EIGHT YEARS, enough miles to go 2/3 of the way to the Moon or six times around our planet. You know it is time for something NEW, time for a real refresh --- you kept your Camaro for so long that you need one BRAND NEW with zero miles as a new start so you will be able to drive the new one also for many years. You could go over to the Gen6 Forum and see what they are saying. Then if agree with them get the GEN6, buy all you want they'll make more. YOU will then get to pick EXACTLY what options are on the car and color -- very important when keeping the car as long as you do. Did you read that Camaro GEN6 April sales took first place back away from Mustang? ;-)
Ron
2014 2SS/RS, Z28 CAI and High Wing Spoiler, ZL1 5.1:1 Ratio Short-Throw Shifter, ZL1 Pedals, ZL1 splash guards, NPP Dual-mode quad tip exhaust, Z28 strut tower brace, Camaro LED Cup-holders with footwell Lighting option, Leather visors, and Leather E-brake boot. Chevy dealer sponsored 67 retro SS nose stripe package.

Last edited by ron123; 06-01-2017 at 12:40 PM.
ron123 is offline   Reply With Quote