View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 05:43 PM   #14
Drsagacity

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray vert
We have the problem solved, kind of...

1. I got a new battery. I didn't think that was the fix, but as @OLDMAN described, I had noticed some slow starts over the past month (especially if I shut the car down and forgot to turn the AC off first).

2. After the new battery failed to start, we went into the fuse box and switched the starter fuse for the wiper fuse...BAM the car started.

3. As soon as I got home, I turned off and tried to restart...nothing.

4. Went and picked up 40a fuse (instead of 30a)...car has now stopped and started a half dozen times with no problems.

That brings me to a couple questions:
1. Did the changes we made legitimately cause the amp requirements to increase so the change makes sense?
2. What fuse is in the ZL1? Figure I am running the ZL1 fuel system, a bigger blower, BAP, etc. . .for the starter does the ZL1 have a 30 or 40a fuse.

The best news is that I got another tuning run in and had the updates to Ted. Back on track. . .now if I can figure out the exhaust. I think that I need to get a different mid-pipe, but I need to get on a lift to get pictures. I looked like a monkey f%*&ing a football this morning...set the camera on a board and turned on a video sliding it under the car to try and see what was there. Ridiculous.

2018 Corvette Z06 vert- Black
To be tuned by JRE Racing
TBD performance
Drsagacity is offline   Reply With Quote