Thread: Best intake ?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 11:19 PM   #3
pinoyscorpion951

Drives: 2016 Bright Yellow 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad6 View Post
Hey guys , I would ask you a about the best performance intake ?
I am buying one of these 3 CAI please help.
1-Roto fab
2- Airaid
3 afe

Thanks.
What part of the Middle East are you from. I was looking at pictures of the Qatar Camaro club on FB and IG damn....those guys were rolling deep To answer your question though, Roto fab has been tested by several third parties already and it's the only one where there were actual gains on the dyno. It's also apparently the only one that doesn't skew the MAF readings as well. I'm surprised CAI is not on that list also. BadBowTies just tested that one on the track not too long ago and there was an improvement in quarter mile times with that intake. It looks like the whistle issue with it has been resolved. I had a CAI on my 5th gen and loved it. For the 5th gen JRE tested it and it was one of the best if not the best if you paired it with the racing scoop. Unfortunately, other than the runs at the track by BadBowTies, no other third party has verified that there was any improvement over stock or that it doesn't skew the MAF readings. Not sure about the other ones you mentioned. Kropscamaro has the AFE intake and he seems to like it. I don't know anyone that has airaid.
pinoyscorpion951 is offline   Reply With Quote