View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 11:14 AM   #3074
krusher

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camguynj View Post
Absolutely awesome fantastic job I really like how clean it looks and your choice of colors and contrast. Couple of questions ...what coating is on the headers ,where are the coil packs, where did you terminate the positive battery cable from the trunk? Thanks

ps - love the dipstick
Thank you. The coating is Jethot Flat black. I am thinking about going with a mechanical Gunmetal satin gray to give them a little more shine and contrast the flat metallic silver of the bay.

I can take a picture if you need, but I just terminated it to the positive post right on top of the other battery cable so I have two cables connected to the positive terminal and then there is a channel that it rides in, you can see when you pull your trunk carpet up.

The coil packs are in the most painful spot imaginable, but it was the only place that was out of the way. They are mounted to the K member just in front of the oil pan. I then have them going to the spark plugs going up through the headers, but I have a 90 degree boot on them to hide them from the headers and direct it below the engine. This is not my engine below, but this is the look I went for, very clean not having the coil packs visible. The pain full thing is its is REALLY low and very tight.

Name:  prd_145.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  188.9 KB
krusher is offline   Reply With Quote