View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 10:08 AM   #7642
TheRealJA105

Drives: 2013 C6Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyBeefcake87 View Post
Don't say "you folks" when one person did that, not to mention you constantly do this all the time.

Also the ss 1le not being on OEM tires were mentioned, it was mentioned that I would like to see it on OEM tires.

No crap these are different days, most of their lap times are from different days.

You unsurprisingly came to white knight for the gt500. Everyone already knew it couldn't beat a zl1 1le, that's not news, but it's still a bad look to go slower than the much cheaper and weaker ss 1le on cup twos or a good look for the ss 1le, depending on how you want to look at it. Also just an fyi but not too many people would vouch on the
3R's being stickier than cup 2's

Yes the c8 and gt500 are comparable, in a longer track with more straight aways the gt500s 760hp gives it an advantage, and in a tighter course like this the c8s better handling and lighter weight works to its advantage.

But what other track(s) has the gt500 been quicker at aside from VIR Full? I'll wait.

Ofcourse the cftp is quicker than the base gt500, everyone also knows that, jeez try not to get an aneurism bud. I can only imagine you furiously typing all of that lol.

I'm sure you didn't want anyone to post that time chart but you knew it was going to happen in a thread like this. Hey there's still hope that they test a cftp and it posts the quickest time so that you can come on here afterwards and post how it's the king lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyBeefcake87 View Post
Same, they tested a gt350 a while ago but not at this track. Maybe when the mach 1 comes out and the a10 ss 1le next year we'll get to see that and the ss 1le on OEM tires. I know the cup 2s should be faster, but if you listen to the guys who track their cars on the 1le sun section it shouldn't be a world of difference.
Agree with almost everything, but the G3Rs are definitely a level above the Cup 2s. They are barely off a Hoosier slick pace and just like you say in the second quote the Cup 2s are just a little better than the regular G3s.
TheRealJA105 is offline   Reply With Quote