View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 10:04 AM   #1
random155

Drives: None Yet
Need Help Deciding!!!

Hi, new member here. Long time mustang owner and admirer, but recently started noticing the awesomeness of the 6.2L camaro ss. I have a 2016 2SS lined up to buy. I have two issues I need your feedback on. The first, it's automatic. I dont have anything against auto's but I was really looking for manual. With that being said, I was also thinking I might get tired of rowing gears after a while, and not want to take the car out if I'm feeling lazy. Anyone with auto wish they went manual or vice versa? Second, the carfax has a theft report on it. Basically, a previous owner had the car repo'd. Someone stole the tags off of the car and started blasting through a thoursand dollars of tolls. The owner didnt want to get anymore bills so he reported the whole damn car stolen. Obvious it wasnt stolen, it was repo'd, but its still on the carfax. This is not a daily driver for me, it is a weekend fun toy around car. Here's the kicker, I can have this car for 20k, clear title (34k miles). I think that the price is great and will still have a great time with it, even though its not manual. But, down the line if I decide I want the manual, I might have an issue selling because of the theft reported on carfax. Input?????
random155 is offline   Reply With Quote