View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 10:31 PM   #34
TrackClub

Drives: 2020 SS 1LE (previous: 2017 SS 1LE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
Yeah I知 not sure to be honest, I just checked my alignment sheet and I知 already at -2 for the rear without any aftermarket parts, so I知 not sure how much more will help if it will help at all.

I imagine the mount of camber desired has something to do with the track and the tires being used, I知 at a corner heavy track (19 of them with a lap time of 1:20) with lots of off camber corners and I知 using SC3R tires. Anyone want to chime in with advice and experience?

Yes he does have recommendations and told me that he would phone the shop that does my alignment in order to get them to set the car up right and best for the track considering my car is also slightly lowered, although only by about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch or so.
No first hand advice here, but second hand a ZL1 buddy with G3Rs and 3.5F camber corded his new tires in a day. I find it very weird that he would not discuss his recommendations incl pros/cons with you and instead will call your shop. What are you? Chopped liver?!

On a related subject, if these mods will cost you $4.5k (if i recall correctly), you may as well consider DSSV kit, as it starts to look like you're about to build out a race car.
Whatever you do dont spend your money twice
TrackClub is offline   Reply With Quote