View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 05:37 PM   #1
exxit

Drives: 2016 1SS D1SC Methfed Lowered Wrapd
Just a feeler, Not for sure nor in a rush. Procharged 1SS M6

Motivated to sell by November 2018. I am done with this platform/project and interested in moving on to another one.

Not in a hurry to sell/get rid of it AT ALL so not interested in low balls or weird trades. Car has NOT seen the track yet.

I will not be parting the car out, it'll be sold fully put together. I don't have any major issues with the car aside from the standard NPP rattle and needle bounce. Dealer has seen the car for both issues, applied NPP fix (bullshit fix) and stated the needle bounce is instrument related. I'm not sure what they'll do to fix it, i don't take the car to the dealer I do most my work myself and this issues doesn't bother me.

Car is currently wrapped in Gloss Deep Space from 3M. I have kept the wrap clean literally washing it twice a week (once on saturday and once again on wednesday) every week since the wrap which was done september 2017.

Now on to the goodies:

Car is a 2016 1SS M6 with NPP and GM split spoke wheels.

Wheels are powder coated black. I am running Racestar 17x9.5 rears on Mickey Thompson 305/45/17 tires. I also have the stock wheels with tries in black on 305/30/20 nt555g2s that have some tread still left on them. Fair warning, nothing in 20 inch sizes will grip well enough.

Car made 630whp on a dynojet at New Era Performance here in SoCal.

It is running a Procharger D1SC on 4.25 pulley (roughly 10psi) stage 2 intercooler, standard bypass
AlkyControl kit is installed and in default state (4psi engage, dial is set to 6 so there is plenty of room for more power if you feel like cranking up the meth further)
Eibach prokit. Zero wheel gap on stock wheels and tires.

I'll toss in my rear race star 17s with 6.43bs. Not a single pass on these... for 500 bucks. (Will not sell until the car is sold) currently with a set of MT ET STREET R tires with about 800 miles on them MAX.

Currently using a boost gauge in the areoforce single pod. I will include both of those. I may have a wideband installed by the time the car sells, that will be included too.

Exterior:
c7 Carbon front lip
No major wear items to mention, some small chips here and there from road debris. Regular wear.
Full 3m Gloss Deep Space wrap

Car is currently at 29k miles. Hardly gets driven around other than to meets or hangouts on Saturday/Sunday. It is parked on a private driveway otherwise.

Oil change every 3k with redline, trans fluid changed right after supercharger, rear end fluid changed.

Supercharger oil changed every 2500, have extra oil i'll give to new owner. Supercharger belt changed to Gates

Fresh brake pads have about 500 miles on them

Brand new set of NT555 extreme 245/40/20 tires will be included. Fronts were changed recently. NT555G2s on the back 305/30/20, they still have some life in them. Not sure the depth but they don't need changing just yet.

Car is turnkey 740ish crank hp of fun... Ready to go.

I'm looking to get [REDUCED]$33,000 for the whole shebang. This includes the race stars and all extras.
Procharger D1SC w/ Stage 2 Intercooler + Alky meth kit = 6500 retail
(We'll omit labor)
Tune - 600
CA Performance Primary Cat Delete - 350
3M Gloss Deep Space - 2500
2x Racestar custom BS wheels - 600
2x 305/45/17 MT ET Street R tires - 600
C7 Carbon ZL1 style gloss black lip - 399
11,549 retail in mods not counting some light stuff and PC install (tint, powder coating stock wheels, etc)

Retail of the addons + kbb - age of parts=? is what I used to come up with my price. I'm in no way looking to make anyone pay retail for what I had done as I know that isn't how the game goes.

Willing to wiggle JUST A BIT for the right person/deal. Again not in a hurry at all; so please don't send me lowballs.
// 3M/Gotch Design Sponsored Gloss Deep Space Colorshift Wrap //

Last edited by exxit; 01-23-2024 at 03:51 PM. Reason: DOX
exxit is offline   Reply With Quote