Thread: Sold
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 08:30 PM   #7
ZRacerLE

Drives: The DSSV Twins: ZR2 and ZLE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I need to make a proper thread and post pics, but I've been way too busy to do that as of late. But, if anyone was interested I wanted to give some quick details and maybe it will be a mutually beneficial thing.

First set is Satin Black Apex ARC 8s that are stock ZLE fitment 19X11 and 19X12. They have ZLE stock size Michelin PS4S on them with about 5k miles on them.

Second set is Anthracite Apex ARC 8s. The front wheel is 19X10. I can't remember the offset off the top of my head. The rears are ZLE 19X12 fitment. These have run flat 285/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S on the front and 325/30/19s of the same tire on the rears. Also have about 5k miles on them.

Both sets have OEM TPMS installed in them and I'm asking $1500 for each set. I live near the Twin Cities area (Minneapolis/St. Paul) in MN and am willing to drive to meet someone to sell these. As most know shipping is an expensive PIA.

Thanks for the help over the last year from all here. I already miss it badly, but it just doesn't fit my lifestyle right now unfortunately. Hopefully someday I have time to properly track a car again and am fortunate enough to have a car as capable as the ZLE is to do it in.
Sorry to see you go minn, but totally get it! Let us know when you get back in to a track beast and what it turns out to be.
ZRacerLE is offline   Reply With Quote