View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 07:43 PM   #24
cmitchell17

Drives: 17 2SS, 8L90, Cam, Heads, E85
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdhyperblue View Post
I wouldn’t change the o2 settings, been there done that got the t-shirt etc. Those are just run of the mill vette values and I could not get them make this car run better...total waste of time. If you compare the lt376 file against a vette File you will what was changed just for the H/C. For this tune they started with a vette base file so I was looking on what they modded. I see they didn’t touch the o2 values, I tweaked mine for headers but after seeing this tune I went back to OE myself

I’d stick with vve, dd tables, virtual torque, the pedal torque rate limit tables(keep the stationary one to disable), idle tables(including proportional), max torque, timing table

Ok. For DD I think mine are the same because they are both M6

I wonder if u can lie the lt376 dd map on the ca6 ss m6 map to solve for percentage changes and then u can apply that to yours so units wouldn’t matter?

Edit: The vve tables are turned off on this tune. Dynamic airflow is set to disable at 400rpm. If you try to set yours this way, I would not be convinced the vve table is completely ignored and believe it could still be referenced for lesser significant calculations. I would likely just stick you oe vve table back in there. Idk why you’d run maf only on a cammed car. Honestly.
So I found a M6 camaro tune but the dd tables are scaled differently so I will need to build a excel spreadsheet or something to convert them over and interpolate the values, but I can't think right now.
cmitchell17 is offline   Reply With Quote