View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 10:10 AM   #65
2.0t_godfather

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2.0t
To be different. When I bought my car I wasn't constrained by budget or fuel economy or anything else. This car exists in a fleet of 10 vehicles, none of them stock. I love the 6th gen Camaro looks, but wanted to innovate something different. How many 9 second ss/zl1 cars exist? A ton. How many LTG powered cars? Zero, well soon to be one. I used to be an ignorant **** about 4 cylinder cars. The old "they can't be fast or sound good" BS. Then I rode in Matts LNF and it changed my perspective on cars. Fast is fast. It does not matter how many cylinders it has. So with that in mind, I bought the Camaro to kick off ZZPs start to the platform. I have thoroughly enjoyed having guys argue with me that it has a v8. It seems to highly demoralize them to lose to a 4 banger. It's been a lot of fun. I hope more enter the sport and take up the mantle of modding their cars. If feels to me like we are one generation away from losing that culture. The proof of this is the lack of labor in the trades. There is a huge need. There's simply less people working with their hands. That's a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with working with your hands. Its a dignified career. I believe this generation needs to spend less time playing video games and more time in the garage learning. There's lots of life lessons to be learned from working on your car.
2.0t_godfather is offline   Reply With Quote