View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 09:18 AM   #12
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC

Drives: 2015 Corvette Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny6.1 View Post
Great to hear! Looking forward to hearing members' feedback on this. Couple questions for you. First, are you offering a core return refund? Second, for lt1/4 I see on the site it says you will need a 106mm adapter. Are you going to sell the adapter as an add on item or do you have a place you could recommend to purchase? Thanks and congrats on getting this released!
Thanks, Johnny.

We'll be doing core exchanges. Neet to buy some used ones to start the program. If I don't find them soon enough, we'll start the program by sending new parts to the first few customers.

No, the 106 mm is the clamping diameter at the inlet (receives air duct), you need to make sure that the duct will either go over or be able to expand to 106 mm for it to fit and clamp properly. The stock duct does not fit. I'm sure there are ways to expand it, but haven't tried it and cannot recommend for now.

The adapter plate is for the outlet side to meet to screw hole pattern in the manifold snout.

We'll be offering an adapter soon. In the meantime, ICT Billet is a good choice. This is the one I have in my car.
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC is offline   Reply With Quote