View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 05:26 PM   #9
RamAir02
Shadow Gray '19 ZLE M6

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bptuner View Post
Jannetty is conveniently close but looking at the package I don't see the $6600 value to power gains. I don't need a HP tuners unless I'm remote tuning (I had one for my ZR1 when I remote tuned with Fran@RPM, it was cool to view the log info) And I'm not looking to wire into the harness for the boost a pump. At that point ill add low side fuel and meth.

There is no issue with spinning the blower a little faster as long as your prepared for the increase in heat that will come from it. On E I'm betting these mods will net me close to 100 HP for half the cost plus the easy of install.
Don't get discouraged if there are things in the kit that you want / don't want. It was just a suggestion. Give Ted a call, talk through your goals and budget and he'll hook you up.
PPF | Paint Correction | ZL1 Addons Rock Guards | ZL1 Addons Lift Pads | ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook | JWM Smoked Sidemarkers | Wildhammer Smoked Rear Reflectors | JWM License Plate LEDs | RotoFab CAI | ADM IC Reservoir v2 | BC Forged RZ05 | SPL Toe Arms | BW Brake Deflectors | CMS Roll Bar | Schroth Profi II ASM Harnesses
Sold: '99 Trans Am (bolt-ons & cam) | '00 WS6 (bolt-ons, heads, cam, 12 bolt) | '05 CTS-V (bolt-ons, short throw) | '10 SS/RS M6 (short throw, CAI, coilovers, LTs, catback, JRE tune) | '01 WS6

YouTube
RamAir02 is offline   Reply With Quote