View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 07:55 PM   #1
Dysan911

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2SS
e85: Getting the right mix in the tank

Hey guys!. Finally going to be getting set up with a Flex fuel tune on my car and trying out some e85 for the first time. After talking to Ted today we'll be aiming for e50 so I wanted to ask for you guys that do a similar mix of pump gas & E85 like e40/50. What's the best way to go about getting that specific mixture in my tank on your fill ups since there isn't an E50 only pump? Do you start with a near empty tank and just add half 93 and then a few gallons of E85? This will be my first experience using it and I know several of you guys probably already have a good formula down on how to fill it up with e50 every time.

I do have an Aeroforce gauge with the latest firmware so it should read Ethanol content % but wasn't sure if you have to start and stop the engine several times to see how close you are, etc.

Thanks Fellas!.

Former Ride: 17 Camaro 2SS, M6 - Fifty | Procharger P1SC | 3.7 Pulley | Stage 2 IC | Race Bypass | DSX FF Kit | JRE Custom E85 Flex Fuel Tune | LT4 Fuel System | JMS Voltage Booster | MSD Plug Wires | American Racing 1-7/8's LT Headers Full System Catback | Baro Breakout Harness | LT4 Map Sensor | Katech Ported TB | MMS Oil Catch Can | 160 Thermo | Solo Performance J-Pipes

Dysan911 is offline   Reply With Quote