View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 01:41 PM   #60
DexnBlair

Drives: '16 Camaro RS 2.0T A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Pretty much everything Wook said.

Pick-Up HPTuners and go with Cooper he'll get you in the right direction. A lot of these tuning shops have no clue how to tune these cars properly and some who figure it out get cocky and lazy like my tuner did and bad shit happens. Cooper is not like that he genuinely pays the **** attention. Cannot begin to count my tuners excuses of bad gas when it was him throwing to much fuel at it...

In all seriousness buy the HPTuners equipment use any laptop you have around the house needs to be windows based no chrome, linux or apple crap. You'll be able to do other important things if you have your own like clear codes and turn shit off that doesn't need to be on like if you buy the BNR/JacFab valve. Also if your friends get tuned you having the equipment can save rental fee's if they go with some online e-mail tuner. I make mine buy me taco bell for my trouble.

Also some other tid bits for you.

Catch Cans are good only if installed properly and you keep them drained. Your in NC get a check valve and plug it into the bottom of the can save yourself the hassle if you get the Mishi trying to unscrew that bitch everytime. Do your mods all at once there's nothing a tuner hates more then hey i bought this CAI and Downpipe... then a month later so i bought a throttle body and recirc. valve... then another month hey i bought an intercooler.
Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I wish I could afford to do all the MODS at once. What I am going to do is start with the down pipe, throttle body, charge pipe, re-circulation valve, and E85 flexfuel conversion.

Eventually I will do the ZZP Big Wheel turbo, but it will be a while.
DexnBlair is offline   Reply With Quote