View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 07:30 PM   #42
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben69 View Post
I left a voicemail to his manager to call me back to explain the situation....
Good luck with that, Munday Chevrolet has one of the highest sales volumes in the area and are known to not care what your opinion is. I would publicly shame him on Facebook. Start with your own page and then share it on Munday's, here, and the news outlets (channels 2/13/26). Start with a picture of your phone text and ask for a full refund.

Within the H-Town club, we know which dealers to avoid and which we have strong connections with. While this obviously won't guarantee excellent results every time, our members have generally had good experiences with our preferred dealerships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben69 View Post
It was Munday Chevrolet in Houston Texas, if anyone is considering buying from them.
Just be careful. I wouldnt want anyone from my own community going through this.
I would recommend to anyone in Texas to contact one of the local Camaro clubs for a preferred dealer recommendation. Or, as Mlee just mentioned, Becky@Rodgers Chevrolet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
Post an ad using his number at Craigslist Men Seeking Men.
Yes, funny for sure but....don't, it's a felony in Texas and you will go to prison for up to 10 years per ad.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote