View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 05:07 PM   #5
Diode Dynamics

Drives: Camaro Lighting Experts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnydurden View Post
Wow.. interesting.. the LED looks similar to the Oracle LED that will present that straight consistent LED line. Something that I think Showstopper missed in theirs. And the price is cheaper. Will reserve my judgement until the finished product is revealed. No disrespect but the "cheap clear lens" is what I like. Hate the frosting..lol!! But nothing wrong with competition! Good for us consumers!!!
Thanks for the feedback! It's not frosted, it's an OEM-type retroreflector optic. Our goal here is to maintain the reflective properties, to keep it safe and legal. The LEDs are indeed similar, but they are much higher-density, so you cannot see any dots at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis13RS View Post
I had image in my head as where the Sidemarkers were outlined buy a CCFL light instead of an LED stripe down the middle, I think that would look pretty cool at night. Just some imagination and putting it out there... who knows maybe someone might take my idea and build it. but looks good guys. Can't wait to see pictures.
This has an extremely high-density row of small LEDs, and an optical design to spread the light. It looks completely uniform when turned on. Thanks!
Diode Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote