View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 11:10 AM   #13
Camaro1973

Drives: 2019 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10SS View Post
Follow Up Question.... Would AWE Touring Edition Axle-back Exhaust fit with the Borla Atak piping that is already installed? If I just wanted to remove the Borla Atak Axle Back Mufflers and install the AWE Axle-Back? I assume so but I don't want to go the "cheap/risky" route, I would want to make sure the system is solid and matches up well.

I am sure this would still be loud but not as loud as the Atak, right? Or would the difference be negligible due to no cats & headers?

So... Kooks LT 2" Headers, No cats, existing Borla Piping to AWE Touring Axle-Back? Is this ok to do or not recommended?

Regardless.... I am leaning towards No Cats/No Kooks Green Cats so not sure what would keep her as "quiet" as possible.

This im not sure. The ATAK is 3", im not sure if all cat backs are the same design. I dont know the size of the muffler inlet on the AWE, and it would need to be same design axle back.

You could add the borla resonators up front, the magnaflow 3" where x-pipe is or change mufflers. This all depends on how loud you want.

IMO headers with kooks/gesi green cats and borla s-type is one of the best sounding tone wise and decibel wise.
Camaro1973 is offline   Reply With Quote