Thread: Young Blood
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 06:10 AM   #19035
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by racergirl View Post
I've just heard people having negative experiences with them. I also can't imagine most people would be ok with a loud car either. I even got snitched on when I had my v6 and I dont live with an HOA
My neighbors actually like my car. When I lived with my parents (HOA also), one neighbor went for a ride in my car weeks after i purchased it and the other had an E92 M3 that was almost as loud as my car.

As far as my current home, both neighbors are seasonal and the other neighbors so far like my car as well. So im VERY lucky in that aspect.

I went with an HOA due to the area and cost. No matter the area, the cost would even out to be nearly same. My HOA covers the amenity center, cable and internet and trash pick up. Also the community is gated so thats a plus in my eyes.

The other area in my price point is horrible for crime, even though I would be on the "nice" side of it. Then another area basically has a fining comity that goes around looking for violations......so worse than a HOA. Everything there basically has to be permitted.

Like SimpleGreen said "HOA's have there place to an extent."