View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 01:54 PM   #7
drfeelgood

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
damn the rear center console is pretty clean! thoight about getting the jl audio stealthbox for my car but passed lol
thanks. yeah, unfortunately no stealth box for the verts

Quote:
So you didn't like the HAT amps eh? How was the Unity U2 when you had it? I want to run one in the factory dash location as tweeters are too bright there.
The Unity amps are fine. I had the U4 and the U5. The U5 would shut down due to difficulty powering the JLW6. it just couldn't keep up with how uch bass I needed. I could have just added a separate U1 amp, but they are large amps, and space was a concern. I decided to put more power to each driver, and just overhaul the entire system. The hertz Mille Power amps are small but beefy amps, with a lot of balls.

Quote:
That sub install is perfect!
Considering how much of an audiophile you are I’m guessing that the quality must be good even with it sitting in that location?
Yes, top up sound is 100% perfect. Top down will never be perfect, but still an improvement over prior setup.
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

'17 Maserati Levante- STOCK
drfeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote