View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 12:25 PM   #1
Joey Soul
The Mechanic

Drives: 1SS M
Prototype Silvers 2way coilovers

Im back with more Silvers suspension things. If you have read my previous thread about the regular coilovers I had or follow me on ig (joey _376) you would know I have enjoyed them. But on the quest to expand our market I reached out with an idea for a new 2way coilover option for us.

I have recently installed the first attempt at them and fitment is successful. Running the external hard-mounted canister did seem like a bit of a challenge with how tight the rear suspension is but these guys came up with the idea to invert the rear shock which fit perfectly.

So as for problems we have 2. First problem is ride height. When fully lowered (with roll center in mind) it is still a bit high. They would require shorter shock bodies which in turn give you less suspension travel. The 2nd problem is we over valved them, since I switched to a higher spring rate then the normal kit so the ride is quite solid on all settings so when we get this worked out and I will then be able to give you guys a better drivability review.

PROMO CODE -TAILGUNNER to get a discount on your orders at silvers website
Attached Images

BTR 225 w/CNC Heads|JLT intake|Speed Engineering 1"7/8 long tube and mid pipe|LT2 manifold w/95mmTb|Self tuned w/HPtuners|Silvers 2Way coilovers|Hotchkis front sway|Advan AD08R|BMR solid cradle bushings|Recaro SR7| Work ZR10 19"

Last edited by Joey Soul; 01-10-2022 at 03:31 PM.
Joey Soul is offline   Reply With Quote