View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 08:36 PM   #28
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post

Absolutely nothing. It's my favorite color, in fact. I just sit back and smile at the pleas for blue ever since Aqua was cancelled. No matter how many times we're told the answer - the quest is relentless...and I admire that.

It's very strange, when I think about it from a personal standpoint....I really do love the color blue...a medium-to-dark blue being my favorite. Yet, I don't foresee myself ever buying it on a car. And I don't really know why.
That's interesting that though you do love a particular shade of blue, you don't envision yourself buying it on a car. It could be that you have another favorite color that supercedes it **cough**

So is there that much politicking within the GM suits to have certain colors being approved from year to year? I think they missed out on rare opportunity to see how well a medium blue could be successful with the Kinetic Blue color. I think they could have sold AT LEAST another 50 units without the Hot Wheels package

In your opinion, what would it take get another color similar to it to come out for the Camaro?

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote